The Upper West CHP TAP invites you to join this panel for an exploration of the use of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) with agriculture production. Agriculture facilities have distinct energy use profiles and opportunities for CHP. Learn how dairies, dryland and irrigated agriculture, greenhouses, and more can improve energy efficiency, save money, and reduce GHG emissions with CHP.
• Mike Siefert, Director-Generating Assets, MPUA
• Steve Murphy, General Manager, POET
• Deborah Nabaloga, Research Assistant, Upper West CHP TAP
• Margaret Cook, Research Associate, Upper West CHP TAP
• Marina Badoian-Kriticos, Assistant Director, Upper West CHP TAP